Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The City Journal


The Summer issue of The City Journal features a humor piece by me on the famed "Diarist" page.  The article touches on the fact that Trump is the first president to come from the borough of Queens, my own hometown. I think readers of my blog will find it entertaining. I'm posting a link to the issue but my piece is not accessible yet, but eventujustally will be. In the meantime I urge you to pick up a copy or even to subscribe to this indispensable journal of urban policy and urban life.

https://www.city-journal.org/magazine?issue=313

2 comments:

  1. Jill Reichenbach8/09/2017 01:27:00 PM

    Great piece! I felt similarly when Trump was elected, but I'm not going to let it stop me from waving my Queens flag! Congrats on being published in CJ. One of my favorite publications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jill. I'm glad you were able to see the humor in the piece but you're a Queens patriot regardless of whether or not Trump is from there. I also love The City Journal and I'm honored to be in its pages.

    ReplyDelete